FeetUp® Teacher Training
With Kilian Trenkle & Lea Zubak
17th – 19th of November 2017, Friday – Sunday
***Teaching language: English***
Discover the versatility the FeetUp® Trainer and become a Certified FeetUp® Teacher. In this intensive training we will teach you everything about the FeetUp®. How to use it for your personal practice and your students.
- theory, practice & co-teaching
- working in pairs, hands-on assistance
- FeetUp®-relevant anatomy and effects
- sequences and partner exercises
- personal training with the FeetUp® Trainer
- creative variations with the FeetUp® Trainer
The FeetUp® Teacher Training is for
- yoga teachers
- physio therapists
- bodyworkers with a yoga background
- pilates, fitness and personal coaches
- after successfully completing the training, participants will obtain the
- Certified FeetUp® Teacher“ diploma
- every participant receives the official FeetUp® Teacher’s Handbook (36 pages, paperback)
- listing in the official FeetUp® Teacher index on our website
3pm-7pm / 15-19 Uhr
9am-6pm / 9-18 Uhr
9am-4pm / 9-16 Uhr
On Saturday and on Sunday there will be a lunch break.
Kilian Trenkle, FeetUp® Inventor:
Kilian has been holding FeetUp® Workshops and seminars worldwide for over 5 years. Playfulness and openness are at the heart of his teaching.
Lea Zubak, FeetUp Lead Teacher:
For over a decade Lea teaches Yoga, Nia and ThaiYoga Massage in Workshops, Retreats and Trainings across Europe. Her holistic approach to movement and life itsself is always infused with joy and an inviation to be authentic and true.
- 399€/ 349€*
- *Early bird price is available with online booking until 30th of October 2017
- via onlinebooking here on this website
- contact: email@example.com