Full spectrum Acrofun
With Roelie Elderman & Jules Kühner
Saturday, 21st of March 2020, 14:00 – 17:00 hr.
This 3 hour workshop invites you to play with the full spectrum of acro yoga fun. We will give you a preview of all kinds of acro, which includes foundational acro yoga postures, intro to standing acro, therapeutic flying and thai massage techniques as a cool down.
The basis of life is play, rediscover your childlike nature to reconnect with yourself and others. Our biggest teacher is the pure presence we have with one another through the moments that we share in connection.
Acro is accessible for everyone. The main goal is having fun together with the support of the community that holds us.
Are you curious to try?
You can join us with or without a partner!
Also you don’t need prior knowledge just curiosity and movement appetite.
- Workshop (3 hours): 38€ / early bird: 32€
- Early bird price available via online booking until 8th February
- WICHTIG: Bitte bei der Anmeldung mehrerer Personen die vollständigen Namen und Email-Adressen angeben!
- IMPORTANT: If you book for several people, please make sure to list all their names and E-Mail contact in the comment.
- You don’t need prior knowledge just curiosity and movement appetite.