Berlin Yoga Conference 2020
Friday – Sunday, 19.-21. June 2020
BREATHE | LEARN | CONNECT
Breathe: Become Awareness Incorporated Calm and Not Over-Stimulated
Learn: Immerse Yourself into Your Yoga Fully to Dive Into it Deeply
Connect: Meet and Make a Friend – Greet and Network till the End
We’re an international yoga and mindfulness conference that brings together top quality teachers for in-depth workshops, masterclasses, lectures, panels, and discussions, with a goal to share knowledge, ideas, tools and techniques on the issues around the yoga practice in particular and living an enlightened life in general.
Alexander Kröker will join the panel discussion on Friday, 19. June 2020 (3:15 p.m.). Make sure to join and connect with various speakers the 90 minutes conversation about „Becoming a Yoga Teacher: How, Where, and Why?“.
The full schedule for all three days in June is available on the Berlin Yoga Conference Website.
- Day1 Ticket: 190€
- Day2 Ticket: 210€
- Day3 Ticket: 190€
- 3-Day Pass: 350€
- You will receive a 10% discount on all ticket options with our gift code: „element-yoga“. Please use the code during your check-out on the BYC Ticket Subpage.
- Via online booking on the Berlin Yoga Conference Ticket Subpage.
- Make sure to visit the BYC Facebook Event for more updates.
- For further information please visit the Berlin Yoga Conference Website.
- Infos via firstname.lastname@example.org